Development Through: People, Culture, Processes, Participation, Technology
Unearthing Your Diamond Through Multicultural Organizational Development
Multicultural organizational development is the practice of actively working to reflect the dynamic differences of culturally diverse groups, values their individual contributions, benefits from their unique perspectives, encourages participation, leverages their knowledge,skills and competencies in alignment with business goals. Multicultural change actively engages the cultural and procedural structures of the organization in which exclusionary practices are identified and removed. Learning and development initiatives provide growth and support towards new paradigms of thinking and patterns of behavior.
How Diamond Delivers This
Intelligent Advising & Strategic Solutions
- Organizational Development /Multi-cultural organizational development (MCOD)
- Diversity in Organizational Communication Embracing Cultural Dynamics
- Multicultural Communication & Gender
- Shared Leadership through Team and Group Collaboration
Developmental Coaching, & Small Group Facilitation
Diamond delivers powerful and synthesized skills development and individual focused coaching in the following learning and growth areas.
- Assessing Learning, Listening, Social Styles
- Developing Cultural Intelligence
- Performing with Communication Competence
- Identify Leadership, Decision-Making, & Conflict Communication Styles
- Developing Effective Intercultural Awareness & Communication Leadership
- High Performance Team & Group Collaboration
Organizations are Reflections of Their Cultural Practices
Multicultural Organizational Development is a valuable o
In this day and time heightened levels of cultural diversity are bringing dynamic and rapid shifts in organizational life. This has made the degree to which people are able to communicate, share knowledge, learn from one another, create, make decisions, embrace ethnic differences and deal in fairness & equity a challenge in companies all over the planet.
Embracing Inter-Generational Workforce Changes: